How to Set Up a Custom Live Stock Tracker With 150+ Metrics
Use Databar.ai to create a custom stock trackerBlog
by DatabarApril 20, 2023
What is a Stock Tracker and Why Do I Need One?
Investing in the stock market can be a challenging task, especially when you're trying to keep track of all the different metrics that can affect the performance of your portfolio. From stock prices and trading volumes to technical indicators and news sentiment, there's a lot of data to keep track of. In today's fast-paced market, accessing this data in real time is more important than ever.
A stock tracker is a tool that allows investors to easily monitor and analyze the performance of their portfolio in real time. By tracking key metrics such as stock prices, trading volumes, and technical indicators, investors can make more informed decisions about when to buy, sell, or hold their stocks.
That's why we've developed tools to allow Databar.ai users set up custom live stock trackers to cater to their personal financial analysis needs. Whether you're a novice or an experienced investor, our APIs make it easy to access the data you need to make informed decisions about your portfolio.
How Can I Set Up A Custom Stock Tracker on Databar.ai?
1) When starting a new project, access our available templates and quick start.
2) Access our available stocker tracker template.
3) Input your desired stock ticker, and hit the lightning bolt to enrich it. Immediately the cells will fill with data! The cells will automatically update with live data upon click.
4) Further enrich your data by adding new enrichments from our library of available endpoints.
5) Enhance your data analysis by creating models with your data. Utilize the "Visualize" feature located in the top right corner of your spreadsheet.
We analyzed NASDAQ 100 executive salaries to see who makes the most money
Using Databar.ai to pull and then analyze executive compensation from NASDAQ 100 companies.
by Databar, April 15, 2022
Databar.ai Teams up with Financial Modeling Prep to make custom finance data more accessible
Making custom, granular financial data accessible to all.
by Databar, April 01, 2022
Your guide to APIs without code
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates and exclusive information on trends and updates in APIs.